Saturday, July 17, 2010

My name is Pedda and I'm a Sphynx cat. All cats are special of course but being a sphynx makes me more special. At least I think so. My human says I have an attitude (she calls it a "tortitude") but what does she know? I think she's just jealous because we both know who runs this show.

I live in north-central Ohio with my human companion/servant/slave named Marlene. She's a pretty good sort though she does require more training and needs to become more sensitive to my moods. Here you see me practicing "The Look" on her. Just a few more refinements and I think I'll have it down pat.



You can see I was an adorable baby back in 2003. I don't know where I went wrong. I'll ponder it as I work on this blog. There's so much to share with you but I need my beauty sleep. A girl has to look after herself, you know!

3 comments:

Marg said...

Hi Pedda, glad to meet you. You are a beautiful girl. And never forget that cats rule. We have a time training our assistant. Sometimes she just misbehaves.
Hope you have a fantastic week end.

The Island Cats said...

Hi Pedda!! It's so nice to meet you!! We can't wait to get to know you better! You've got that look pretty well down...you're mom better look out!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

momsbusy said...

hi pedda! humans are so hard to train properly. even with years of training thru multiple generations of cats in our home we have yet to get our human fully trained. she is, shall we say, a work in progress. perhaps your human will be easier to train.

yuki, kintaro, & tt
of
kazoku neko